Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Surprise Warhammer Ancients Fans...NEW SUPPLEMENT

Armies of Antiquity has been released as a supplement to the WAB 2.0 Rulebook.  This was like BAAAMMM!!! right up the side of my head.  I never saw it coming.

Warhammer Armies of Antiquity is a supplement for Warhammer Ancient Battles second edition.  The 208 page hardback book contains no fewer than 100 fully revised and updated army lists for the following forces from the ancient and medieval world.

Awesome.  So how does that affect Adepticon?  In my correspondence with Rich over at the Chicago Terrain Factory Blog, it appears that it will be used in conjunction with the existing supplements.  Official word will have to come from him and Adepticon.  Until then I need to get my grubby paws on this book.

2 comments:

  1. We are busy chatting about it on the AWC forums. http://www.adeptuswindycity.com/forums//viewtopic.php?t=6799&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15

    The new AoA, as well as the existing army books, will be legal for Adepticon. The new points structure for AoA will need a bit of work to fit into the existing tournament structure, but I think we can make it work. I would like to actually see the book before I make any changes to the event rule sets.

    Rich

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you kindly Rich. So there you have it folks.

    For those that don't know, Rich organizes the most excellent Warhammer Ancients tournaments at Adepticon amoungst other things. The singles and team tourneys get the Madhouse seal of approval.

    ReplyDelete