Monday, September 10, 2012

Warlord Games Roman Conversions...WIP


 I showed pictures of the unit previously, and here are pictures of some of the conversions.  I wanted a couple of Romans holding the shields high.  The above body is the best one to do that with.  The shields I'm just temporarily tacking on to the models at the moment.

Below I removed one of the shields so you can see what I did with the arm.
A jewelers saw was used to remove the arm at the shoulder.  The armor is not totally correct in the reposition, but the shield will hide most of this.
Goin' get you.
And below a couple more conversions, using Praetorian heads and repositioning the arms, to get some different shield positions.  There is not a lot you can do with these models, but some of the small things will help give them a bit of character and bit more dyanmic.

2 comments:

  1. Nice idea with that! I am currently converting my plastic signifier to give him the masked cavalry helmet while keeping the wolf skin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Much appreciated. And that is a good idea also.

    ReplyDelete